These links will serve as a useful resource to helping you run your business.
These links are to free, non-commercial sources of business how-to information, templates and guides, including business plans, financing, marketing, strategic planning and more.
• Hoosier Heartland Small Business Development Center, local agency offering free confidential business counseling and many resources for entrepreneurs to grow their business.
• Business USA, featuring resources compiled by several government agencies designed to help businesses have the tools they need to grow and ultimately hire employees
• IRS Videos, a collection of videos that are helpful for small business taxpayers
• Small Business Administration’s Starting & Managing a Business, a collection of tools and guides for small business owners
• SME Toolkit: Build Your Business, presented by International Finance Corporation, a member of the World Bank Group
• Kokomo CEO Program, Creating Entrepreneurial Opportunities, the mission of Kokomo CEO is to prepare our youth to be responsible, enterprising individuals who become entrepreneurs or entrepreneurial thinkers and contribute to the economic development and sustainability of the Kokomo region