Conference rooms/auditorium – These rooms are available to tenants. It is a first come/first serve basis. If you have a monthly reoccurring meeting, that can be set up as well.
CONFERENCE ROOM GUIDELINES
When calling (457-2000 Ext. 1242) to reserve a room and the following questions will be asked.
- Which conference room will you need (# of attendees in your meeting)
- Date and time you are requesting room
- Who the reservation is for?
- All cords/dongle/remotes can be loaned out if prearranged for presentations
Conference rooms and capacity
- 2A seating 25-30 with TV access
- 2B seating 6 with TV access
- 2C seating 10 with TV access
- 2D seating 25 with TV, projector, and white board
- 2E seating 8 with TV and white board
- 1A seating 20 with projector (projects on wall)
- 1C seating 8 with TV and whiteboard
- Auditorium 80-90 with projector
If you are interested in renting a conference room, it will depend on the size of the room, and your time frame for the day as to the charge. Charges run from $25-$100 depending on your needs.